Where To Find Additional Coverage

universal-life-insuranceAt some point in your life you may find that you need additional insurance. Perhaps for instance you have maxed out both your 401K and even an IRA. You could opt to make what are called non-qualified contributions to your IRA. These however will not save you taxes in the year you make the contribution like they might have otherwise when they were qualified before you hit the limit. It can also require paperwork and get tricky proving that you’ve already paid taxes. In order to completely avoid this get a universal life insurance policy. To find out more, visit lifeinsuranceblog.net.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply